In episode #3 of Cocktails & Conversations, I am sharing all of the strategies that helped me gain more followers on Instagram.
Instagram is one of the biggest and most powerful social media platforms in the game. Therefore, I think every young professional and business owner should take it seriously.
For some people, building an Instagram following might seem like a part-time job. However, the recipe is fairly simple, especially if you spend your time wisely.
So here are my top 5 ways to gain more followers on Instagram!
Gain More Instagram Followers Now!
1. Be Consistent. Post at least 1-3 times a day. Make a post once in the morning between 8AM-10AM, once in the afternoon between 12PM-2PM, and once in the evening between 5PM-7PM. Those are the peak times for Instagram so you be will be able to attract more followers.
2. Engage with your followers. Like, comment, and follow other Instagram accounts. Just be sure to write meaningful comments instead of the typical “praise hands or fire” emoji.
3. Collaborate With Brands. Working with brands is one of the most effective tools for me because they usually repost my photos. However, shout outs and reposts do not guarantee more followers, but it does drive more traffic to your page. Therefore, if your content is dope and provides value people will follow your page!
4. Make Dope Content. This is definitely the most important aspect of Instagram. Avoid stealing photos and just posting tons of selfies and memes.
5. Use the Right Hashtags. I actually forgot to mention this in the video but this is also very important. Unfortunately, it’s not as effective as it used to be but people definitely still use and search hashtags everyday. For example, if your post is style related some good hashtags to use are #menswear, #mensfashion and #GQ.
The Dapper Advisor