Does being a well-dressed man really matter? Absolutely!
For some reason, guys think that their style and the clothes they wear is not a big deal. Some even think that it’s a waste of time and money. However, I’ve been using clothing as a tool for success ever since I started my career 5 years ago!
So here are 5 ways that dressing well can help improve your life and elevate your career!
The Power of Dressing Well
1. The First Impression. You only get one chance to make a first impression and there is really no better way to leave a good lasting impression than being dressed well.
2. Women love a well-dressed man. Women also food, wine, massages, and affection but a well dressed-man is also somewhere on the list. Keep in mind, you don’t always have to be suited up to be considered well-dressed. In most cases, it’s all about wearing clothes that fits well and compliments your body type!
3. Create More Opportunities. Not only will people treat you with more respect but being well-dressed can also create more opportunities for you. For instance, studies show that men that dress well will earn about $250,000 (over the course of their life) more than men that choose to blend in. This is because of the various opportunities that come their way such as promotions and extra service within their career.
4. People are Judgmental. People judge you within the first few seconds of meeting you. Therefore, clothing is a form of communication that can help you communicate the respect that you have for yourself and those around you.
5. Boost of Confidence. Anytime I’m well dressed my self confidence level is on 1000 and as a result, it helps me perform at my best. In fact, I’m a firm believer that if you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good, you do good!
As always, thanks for reading and let me know if dressing well has improved your life in the comments below!
The Dapper Advisor